Saturday 25 October 2014

Pahela Nasha- the nostalgic first day

"Pahela nasha, pahela khumar
 naya pyaar hai, naya intezar"-

To whom it may concern..............................................

Hi,

I'm feeling happy to be here. I've been hearing for ages that all good peoples are gathered over here. Good readers, good listeners, beautiful peoples. I'm overwhelmed, and if you ask, a bit nervous too. Want to reach you all. Want to share my thoughts, and interact with you.
Well, now you may ask me, if I am that excited and hearing about this for ages then what took me so long to come here?!
I'd say, a perfect moment. yes, I was waiting for a perfect moment when I can actually share my experiences with you.
Now you again can question, perfect moment?! Are you going for a date or marriage that you need a perfect moment?!
Haha, yes you can ask. But I'd say, why not?! When every auspicious ritual requires a subh muharat(perfect time) then why not a blog?

Yes, yes, I know I'm making you bore.. Believe me I don't want to. I want to share so many things with you, tasty food recipes, healthy food recipes, DIY aromatherapy, relationship tips and so on. But right now I am so nervous to tell you anything.

Until I recover from my nostalgia you take a break and please get back to read my new posts.

See you soon! Au revoir(bye)!






No comments:

Post a Comment